Opportunity with CarePartners
Where: .[City, Province]
Position: Personal Support Worker
TERM: Full time/Part time
Reply to: Sarah.Palubeski@carepartners.ca
Our employees are our most valuable resource and are the embodiment of how we deliver unparalleled service to our patients. We are always looking to welcome passionate and talented individuals to the CarePartners team.
Here are the top 5 reasons to work at CarePartners:
- Our supportive leadership team cares about you
- Our focus is on providing excellent patient care
- The mobile technology we provide improves the effectiveness of your work life
- Diverse work assignments foster your professional growth
- Work-life balance is important to us and we provide flexible hours
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website: http://carepartners.ca/careers/(http://carepartners.ca/careers/)
Or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carepartnersca/(https://www.facebook.com/carepartnersca/)
As a result of our continuous growth, we have opportunities within our Southwest Elgin Branch for NEW and EXPERIENCED Personal Support Workers ( internal reference: Community Support Worker ). We are looking for energetic and dedicated Personal Support Workers to help clients in our community, with activities of daily living. This position requires someone to perform special functions under the Supervision of a RN or RPN/Supervisor.
Days/evenings with alternating weekends; Weekends only;
FLOAT/ ON CALL: Guaranteed Hours (0600-0900 AM) OR (1800-2100 PM) Weekdays with an alternating weekend
- Provides personal care to the client
- Utilizes proper body mechanics and transfer techniques in order to carry out safe lifts and/or transfers
- Provides cognitive, social and/or emotional support to the client
- Provides assistance with a variety of household tasks
- Prepares nutritious, varied and economical meals and snacks, including special diets, as determined by the care plan, and uses proper food preparation, storage and hygiene practices
- Promotes a safe environment for both the client and worker
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Experience working with the vulnerable population, in a community setting
- Available for non-traditional hours, including evenings and alternate weekends
- Access to transportation/vehicle
- PSW certificate
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team. Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.
Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
CarePartners welcomes applicants from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available throughout the hiring process upon request.
To apply for this position, submit your resume to Sarah Palubeski at Sarah.Palubeski@carepartners.ca , stating “Personal Support Worker, [CITY]” in the subject line, by [DATE]. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.